Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of face cream do you use and do you use different products for morning and night?

Do you use this in the summer when it's really hot too? Are you male or female?What kind of face cream do you use and do you use different products for morning and night?
female. nuetrogena has he best face cream!its light ,non greasy and has spf 15 so your protected form the sun.haha i sound like a commercial but for real...its really good!What kind of face cream do you use and do you use different products for morning and night?
Female, Victoria Jackson Cosmetics, moisturizer and spray toner
Oil of Olay total effects with SPF 15 in the day and at night the regular moisturizer for cleaning I use the daily facials for combination skin as some times when the weather is hot your skin changes maybe a little more oily but they have a great line and several different types of products for all skin types........
I use Nuetrogena Healthy Skin with SPF 15. I use it in the mornings (sunblock makes sense then). If I wash my face again, I use it at night because I'm too cheap to buy a product that I won't use consistently every single night.





During the summer, if I'm in a place I sweat a lot, I use moisturizer in the morning, but sparingly in the evenings after I wash.





I'm female.
im female, i use clinique to remove my make up.. clearisil as a cleanser.. and st ives moisterizer. sometimes i also use stridex
avon anew only this one
I don't use facial cream. I am a simple woman lucky to have a smooth skin and clear clean face using only water and soap to maintain clean.
male....but there are lots of facial cream..... but for me as i have witness my moms face she uses clinique..... just one brand for day and night
go to sephora or macys and ask them what would be best for your skin.





i use clinique and that can be found at macys.
I use nutragena. it is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment