Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best shaving cream to use for a smooth head ?

I presently have to shave my head 3 consecutive times, per shave, every other day to get and keep a smooth cut. Is there a better cream or shaver other than the regular cream or the 5 blade razor !What is the best shaving cream to use for a smooth head ?
I use edge gel and a good triple blade razorWhat is the best shaving cream to use for a smooth head ?
I've been shaving my head for about 2 yrs now, and the best that I have found is regular Edge Shave gel with a pivoting head - 2 blade razor. I had started with the 4 and 5 blade razors, but they clogged up too easily, decreasing their effectiveness. Be sure and have a long %26amp; hot shower first so whatever hair is there is good and wet. Rub the shave gel into a lather %26amp; apply, then let sit for a good 3 or 4 minutes (further softens and lifts the hair) - brush your teeth or something in the meantime. Shave, but ensure you are rinsing/clearing the razor often.. like every stroke. Some say not to go against the grain as it can cause bumps/irritation, but I have never had a problem. Even still, I need to shave my head every 4 days or so for it to be smooth. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment