Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How exactly does colour corrective cream work, does it just cover things up or does is help get rid of things?

Also will it work on getting rid of rosy cheeks? Is it available in Australia? How much does it cost?How exactly does colour corrective cream work, does it just cover things up or does is help get rid of things?
it bleaches your skin







mark kHow exactly does colour corrective cream work, does it just cover things up or does is help get rid of things?
The colors cancel out the color you're trying to get rid of.


I bought green to use on my zits, but it just ended up making me look like I have green zits lol. I should have probably used more expensive concealer. Gladly though, I don't have acne anymore.





I think Rosy cheeks are cute! =] I have to use blush or stay out in the cold for a long time to get them.
you can find the same cream at a mac store and im assuming your talking about the cream that6 is green, it will cool down red shades and then you put regular foundation over the top. it works good on enflammed zits, or rosacia. good luck i hope this helps :)
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment