Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who has used facial bleaching cream on their eyebrows? Did it work and any tips before I try?

I'm about to try this tonight and I'm worried. I have light-med brown hair but I've lightened my hair to blonde since forever. My goal is just to lighten my brows just a shade lighter. Any suggestions please.Who has used facial bleaching cream on their eyebrows? Did it work and any tips before I try?
i have and it def works so be careful to not go too light. I used Jolen creme bleach. There is so much of it so its ok to be safe than sorry by taking it off every few minutes to see results.Who has used facial bleaching cream on their eyebrows? Did it work and any tips before I try?
I say don't try it! Have you asked your stylist?
I think you should do what the first girl said to do. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment