Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What is the best skin cream to use for baby eczema?

Nothing seems to be helping my 10 month old son with his eczema. He is so red and itchy...is there anything that can bring him relief besides hydrocortisone which isn't even helping?What is the best skin cream to use for baby eczema?
Try bathing and washing only with oats that you have put through a blender (thats what aveeno is....) and then get some shikai borage oil cream





http://www.shikai.com/products/borage.ht鈥?/a>





I've worked at a health food store for 10 years, and people consistantly like this stuff...





If you have a hard time finding it at a health food store, some target stores sell the one for diabetics in the foot care section, its the same stuff, only packaged differently.





Also, make sure you use free and clear detergent on all the stuff that touches your babies skin....perfume and dyes are notorious for irritating skin conditions.What is the best skin cream to use for baby eczema?
I recently have had the opportunity to try some new baby care products from Arbonne International. My baby girl has severly dry skin with red patches. I had tried everything from the brand name to the no names. Her skin was getting progressively worse.





Someone approached me with some baby skin care samples from Arbonne International. I had never heard of this company so I was a little skeptical, but anything was worth a shot for the bettering of my baby鈥檚 skin.





I was very pleased with the results that were achieved through one weeks use. Her skin has never been better and I will never use anything else.





Arbonne鈥檚 products are botanically based and formulated in Switzerland. Though they are not all natural they were developed from nature. What better than having a product heal your skin through nature itself.





I signed on to become a consultant for Arbonne International so that I may receieve 35% discount on the products.





If u interested I can send u a sample to try or u can go to www.arbonne.com and read testimonials and more about the ABC baby line. My ID is 115184759.





Goodluck!!
awww, poor baby. . i have eczema. well, i use to. the doctors prescribed me some medicated cream called Elidel. . that was a while ago, back in elementary school. so i dont know if they still the make the stuff. eventually , i grew out of it. so im sure he will too. :)
Gentle Naturals Baby Eczema Cream





there is other tips at the website below
See your doctor and ask about Celestone M. It's only on prescription so a visit to the doc is a must. Ask first to make 100% sure it's suitable. (That's in Australia, it may have another name elsewhere)
Go to the doctor and they can prescribe a cream. My cousin is 2 and has had eczema since born you can get cream for in the bath as well!





Hope I helped





Good Luck





Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment