Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Should chicken paprikash with sour cream be served over rice or pasta?

I麓ve never made this before, and have decided to make it tonight instead of chicken curry.Should chicken paprikash with sour cream be served over rice or pasta?
Rice..... or even better try it over some couscous. 矛You'll be able to find it quite easily in Germany.Should chicken paprikash with sour cream be served over rice or pasta?
also good with potatoes - but try cream, mustard and an egg yolk instead of sour cream - more complex and sweet Report Abuse

go with persian rice.
i would prefer this over a herbed rice


but you usually find when you try something like this and change it a little thats when you find the tastiest dinners
I would put it over a bed of egg noodles but you can put it over anything you like.
rice..
Hungarian chicken paprikash is served with dumplings. They are VERY easy to make. Not sure if this is the type you are making or not, but if it is, I can get my recipe for dumplings for you when I get home from work. Let me know...
i totally prefer it over pasta,(linguini to be exact) it's on of my favorite dishes, my mom likes it over rice( i think though becasue she doesn't want to waste the rice), but i think pasta was how it was originally served and i absolutely love it
I make chicken paprikash and I put it over noodles . medium egg noodles that is . I love that dish it was given to me by my mom in law from hungary . they are hungarian and I loved them to death . sadly they have both passed now . good luck and god bless.
Either or...but I prefer big wide egg noodles.....yummy.....toss 'em after draining with a wee bit of butter to prevent sticking....

No comments:

Post a Comment