Wednesday, January 6, 2010

How to carry ice cream back home from supermarket?

I bought a box of ice cream in stick lately. When I reached home, all melted in their own packing. 6 sticks of ice cream in their own packing in a paper box.





I put them inthe freezer but they never got harden like a good ice cream anyway.





How to carry this kind of ice cream home, and they don't melt?





I know if I can remake a melted ice cream back to original, I am not far from building my own ice cream factory already.How to carry ice cream back home from supermarket?
Carry them in a Polystyrene/Thermocol Box.How to carry ice cream back home from supermarket?
When you go to a ';Supermarket'; you may also buy other frozen items. Buy frozen items last and keep them together. Have them placed in one bag together and even request a double bag or bring your own. Drive home directly with the heater (or blower) off. Place items in the freezer at once. What else can you do?





On a lighter note, I met a couple (millionaire) ladies on a three-masted sailing cruise who claimed that their chief enjoyment was traveling the world looking for the very best icecream. Perhaps they will visit your new factory. Good luck.
I put mine with the other frozen stuff I buy (e.g., green beans %26amp; soy burgers)





Another alternative is to carry an insulated bag with you and put it there.

No comments:

Post a Comment