Thursday, December 31, 2009

Any ideas on cleaning cream carpet?

I have cream carpet in my living room. Well it used to be cream. The stains are just awful and are worse since I cleaned it with 1001 cleaner a few months ago. I would really like to clean it before christmas as its so embarrasing. Ill think twice about the colour I chose in future now that I have a toddler running about! Any good ideas?Any ideas on cleaning cream carpet?
It does cost about the same to rent and buy the solutions you need as to hiring a pro. I suggest to look for a company that uses a ';Truck Mounted'; steam cleaning system, these are by far the best steam cleaners around and will do the best possible job on your carpet. We use them for fire, smoke and water damage clean - ups and they determine weather a carpet or sofa is salvageable. Plus you can end up buying a lot of different stain removers to try and remove the stains where the pro's have all what you need and no what product works on what type of stain. Call for an estimate and compare, it's free.Any ideas on cleaning cream carpet?
Go and rent the rug doctor or just pay someone to clean it it isn't very expensive and at least they guarantee their work!! Goood luck!!
I generally use Resolve carpet steam cleaner. I have diluted oxiclean with hot water and my light tan carpet came out real beautiful!!
It might sound strange, but what works best for me is Fit fruit and vegetable rinse in a steam cleaner instead of a regular carpet cleaning solution. It's completely safe for pets and small children, has a very light (non-chemical) scent and contains citrus oils which bind dirt and don't leave residue behind to let new stains form. Mix the solution half and half with water (unless your carpets are beyond nasty, in which case, you can use it straight). And then follow the user directions for the carpet cleaner.





Good luck--
After years and years of renting machines and buy cleaners I learned that it costs about the same to hire a carpet cleaning company to come to your home and do the job for you. It's also a lot quicker and they do a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment