Saturday, December 26, 2009

What exactly is Cream of Wheat and What's your favorite way to eat it?

My favorite way is to boil it in whole milk (instead of plain water) and add sugar and butter and a couple of tablespoons of half %26amp; half or heavy whipping cream once it's finished cooking. It's pure comfort in a bowl.What exactly is Cream of Wheat and What's your favorite way to eat it?
It is durum wheat. I make mine Puerto Rican style (milk, butter, sugar). Well, that's why I don't eat cream of wheat anymore. It tastes TOO good and I'm on a $#?!%^%26amp; diet! LoLWhat exactly is Cream of Wheat and What's your favorite way to eat it?
I use whole milk and then drizzle honey on it ..its delicious...
Boil with whole milk, add brown and granulated sugar to taste, butter, vanilla and evaporated milk.
It is a cereal. I also like it,but I cook mine with water in the microwave for a minute or two then I add Splenda and butter and I like about a half a cup of fat free half and half. I agree. It is pure comfort,easily digested,hi in iron,and the way I eat it,it is low in fat. I forgot to tell you, I also add a pinch of salt to the water and cereal before I nuke it.

No comments:

Post a Comment