Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best cream for looking after hard skin on the feet?

No matter how much I cream them, they always split and crack and become sore to walk on.What is the best cream for looking after hard skin on the feet?
get a cream called heel balm I believe....look for the stuff with urea in it. I know it sounds gross, but say goodbye to those cracks for good!What is the best cream for looking after hard skin on the feet?
You need a pumice stone or a couple. My hubby and I both use them and have pretty feet. Then we use Nivea cream or lotion.
Gold Bond Foot Cream it is the best. It does work.
Use gold bonnd foot cream for hard rough ckin and use neutragena for dry skin.Trust me if you want.
do u have a avon dealer in your area? i buy thereplanet spa african shea butter whipped body balm. i use it every night when i get out of the shower. it heal's cracked heel's etc. check it out if u get avon. u have to use it every night though to get result's. good luck.
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment