Thursday, December 31, 2009

Is vanilla cupcakes and cream cheese icing good?

I love cream cheese icing on chocolate cupcakes but I've never tried it on vanilla cupcakes. I'm taking cupcakes to school tomorrow... Should I use cream cheese icing for the vanilla cupcakes or just the chocolate?Is vanilla cupcakes and cream cheese icing good?
Oh of course it would work on vanilla, probably better then with chocolateIs vanilla cupcakes and cream cheese icing good?
Mmmm, the cream cheese icing sounds good.How about doing this recipe.





INGREDIENTS:


1package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened


1/2cup butter or margarine, softened


1teaspoon vanilla


4cups powdered sugar








PREPARATION:


1.Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl occasionally.


2. Gradually add powdered sugar. Beat at low speed until well blended, scraping down side of bowl occasionally.





The cream cheese icing will definitely be the bang in an otherwise ordinary vanilla cupcake.
mmmhmmmm, its yummy and now you have made me wana go buy some vanilla zingers! Thanks a flippin lot! :)


I LOVe cream cheese icing.
Make both, half chocolate and half cream cheese ymmmm.
I think it will be okay, I don't mind cream cheese icing, but don't have sweet stuff often as a rule.





Chris
Yes ...they are yummy. I have seen few people using them
that sounds good

No comments:

Post a Comment