Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need an ice cream maker that fits in the small icebox at the top of my fridge. Any ideas?

I've been looking at Icecream makers - i want a pre-freeze (cheap) one, with the detachable bowl that you have to freeze first. But I only have an icebox in the top of my fridge, not a proper freezer - does anyone know of a maker which has a very small freezing bowl? The limited info online doesn't seem to help and the pictures i've seen all look quite big.I need an ice cream maker that fits in the small icebox at the top of my fridge. Any ideas?
To give you an idea, the dimensions of the freezer bowl for a Cuisinart ICE20 1-1/2-Quart ice cream maker are 7.5 x 7.5 x 5.6 inches.





The bowl for a 1 quart ice cream maker would be smaller. I have never seen one sold that's smaller than 1 quart.I need an ice cream maker that fits in the small icebox at the top of my fridge. Any ideas?
I have a Baskin Robins ice cream maker. The freezing thing is small enough to fit in an ice box!!! It is more of like a kid ice cream maker though. But it still makes great ice cream non the less lol.


=]
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment