Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best cream hair remover for women?

I am getting really tired of waxing my legs, I was wondering if there was a good cream hair remover. I have already tried a few and none of them work. Has anyone else had really good successes with cream hair removers?What is the best cream hair remover for women?
I would definetely not use womens Nair. They have a new line for men and I think it is stronger.


The Veet foam is also very nice and easier to use.


To get rid of that filmy feeling after, take a shower after you use the hair remover, get a big lather of soap to wash your legs, and then exfoliateWhat is the best cream hair remover for women?
Paint thinner mixed with a bit of Nair works wonders on your legs and pits!
try veet
  • myspace cursors
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment