Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Cream??????

Hey guys. I need some help finding a certain cream for my eyelids. I know this might sound weird. But I have very sensitive skin and i need to find something with no fragrance that will reduce the flakes from my upper eyelids and roof of my eyes (take away dry skin).





If you guys could tell me the brand/name and where to find it that'd be great. THANK YOU!!!!


Love,


MaryCream??????
Use Cetaphil cleanser daily and cetaphil cream for regular moisturizing. Vaseline or Eucerine at bedtime. You can find cetaphil and eucerine in most stores. They are a little more expensive but you don't need much so they last a long time. I won't go a day without either of these. They don't contain any perfumes and have been recommended by every dermatologist I have ever had. Aquafor is also really good I use it on my children.Cream??????
First, make sure to cleanse your face good with some mild soap(ivory) and water, but use a washcloth so you can wipe your eyelids good. Next, use baby lotion. That is hypo-allergenic and you can find the one labeled ';fragrance-free). I hope this works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment