Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of cream, lotion, or anything do I have to get to get rid of stretch marks?

I have stretch marks and there sooo gross. I have them on two areas- the back of my leg and the upper part of my butt. I want to lose a lot of weight this summer and I want to know, do stretch marks ever go away if you lose the weight? Do they ever go away at all? What kind of creams or lotions do I have to get to make them less noticable or to make them go away?What kind of cream, lotion, or anything do I have to get to get rid of stretch marks?
alot of people say that you cannot get rid of stretch marks. But im trying my hardest to rid mine. I use palmers coco butter lotion. my sister used that like it was her job during both her pregnacys and she never go one stretch mark. I hate her for this but she can still wear a bikini without any evidence of having 2 kids. she will swear that is the best, so i recently started using it ( by recently i mean like a week ago so I wouldnt know the results yet). And, bonus, Its cheap! i got a bottle of it ( small, but still) for less than $3 and its at every store.What kind of cream, lotion, or anything do I have to get to get rid of stretch marks?
anything with vitamin E, sold everywhere...and they dont dissapear totally unless maybe surgery or somthing, But vitamin E helps and removes the red marks and makes em less visible, If they are still in early stages then you have a good chance of making them much better but still they wont be gone forever, and also depending on age
There is this brand called Palmer's, and they have cocoa butter massage cream or massage oil for stretch marks.





Also, losing a lot of weight can lead to excess skin. To remove the excess skin, you will have to undergo surgery.
they never go away you can help reduce the look of them... but to get rid of them you need to go to a dr. so they can laser them away
Ive never got rid of mine Bio oil has NO clinical effect. If it did work then it would have to either burn the layer of skin or promote new skin cells. If this worked then it would be prescription only.
Bio Oil. Awesome. trust me.
Bio oil is the best effective but costly! Would recommend this product any day
aloe or cocoa butter .
olay
Bio-Oil is really good. im not sure where your from but its sells in the uk.
try cocoa butter:]
old man lotion
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment