Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there a cream or a facewash I can use to take preventive measures against crows feet and aging skin?

I'm 28 and I am not showing any signs of wrinkles or crows feet, but I think I should start to use creams or facewash to prevent (at least for now) lines, crows feet etc. Right now, my routine is very basic. I wash my face with clean and clear deep action cream cleanser, but I don't use any face cream. I don't really wear make-up either. Any suggestions?Is there a cream or a facewash I can use to take preventive measures against crows feet and aging skin?
studies show that by the age of 25, the collagen level in us starts to break down, thus losing elasticity.


As a preventive measure, one can take collagen supplements or drink Brand's prune essence for example. And definitely must use a protective face cream to protect from outdoor pollution and uv ray that will harm and accelerate aging. Exercise is a plus to develop good blood circulation and drinking green tea will help with that too and rid of toxins.


Since i've been using Estebel 7 months ago, random ppl would tell me i have good complexion or think i'm 17 even tho i'm 24.Is there a cream or a facewash I can use to take preventive measures against crows feet and aging skin?
Yes, There is a good one by GLYMED is for aging skin... I am 27 and I use it.. It is okay to use everyday.. You can oder it online! It comes in a green/blue bottle with a pump..
What are crows feet?

No comments:

Post a Comment