Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best cream to diminished scars?

I just had lapscopic splenectomy and I am wanting to know what is the best cream out there that once I can place it on the scars to diminish the redness and such.What is the best cream to diminished scars?
there is a product called Bio-Oil.


It isn't a cream but it does a better job.


It can also help to reduce acne scars and stretch marks.


I use it for a scar that i used to have on my ankle but i used this for about 1 month and now its completely gone.


My scar was only small and yours might be bigger but it still works really well!!


Good Luck!What is the best cream to diminished scars?
mederma
ironically enough if you eever tried wrinkle cream , it works better for scars lol good luck!
Usepregnancy stretch mark creams
Mederma...you must use as directed for it to work, but it does work.
Vitamin e cream :] Or something that has vitamin e in it
vitamin e, cocoa butter

No comments:

Post a Comment