Thursday, December 31, 2009

What kind of face cream do you recommend for a 36 yr old female?

My face is a little dehydrated but also with black points , need something to tone %26amp;lift it.What kind of face cream do you recommend for a 36 yr old female?
People keep telling me great things about that new Olay Regenerist moisturizer. That's what I'm buying when my other runs out and I'm 30.





Also, try an anti-aging serum. Put it on after you wash your face but before your moisturizer. I use Prescriptives Super Line Preventer and it's AWESOME!!! Makes my foundation go on super smooth and everything.What kind of face cream do you recommend for a 36 yr old female?
Check out Aveda's line of lotions and moisturizers. If you are only 36, you may not want to load your face up with heavy creams.





If you really want to bring life back to your face, you may want to see a dermatologist and have a peel done. Or try gentle exfoliation with a loofa type sponge a few times a week. Or try doing a mask a few times a week.





Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.





If you are really looking to keep your face looking healthy, try yoga poses that promote blood flow up through your head and neck.
Mary Kay's Timewise cleanser and moisturizer plus the day/night solutions for protection, firming and anti-aging benefits.
Olay. they have a great collection of cream to tone and lift skin.
Facial exercises are great for toning and lifting! Sort of like weight training for the face.





Check out this book:


Facercise by Carol Maggio





These exercises really work! [in combination with a good-quality moisturizer and always wear sunblock).
What is a black point? I use Clinique Superbalanced Moisturizer SPF25. I love it! I am only 27, though, and I am not sure about lift. Maybe visit your local cosmetic counter for a suggestion?

No comments:

Post a Comment