Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of cream can prevent me from turning the slightest tan at the beach?

Tan looks completely awful on me. My face just doesn't look good with it. I haven't gone to the beach in two years and my boyfriend wants to take me there for Valentines day. Anyone know a cream that will not allow the sun to turn me darker, and I could still use sun screen too?What kind of cream can prevent me from turning the slightest tan at the beach?
Just use sunscreen with a high SPF such as SPF 70. And you could get a face brightening cream. Shiseido brightening cream works really well. I have it.What kind of cream can prevent me from turning the slightest tan at the beach?
I'd bring an umbrella for shade.


And one day in the sun won't have too much of a effect on u.


Just get a 50 spf sunscreen.
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment