Thursday, December 31, 2009

How many packets of cream of wheat do you eat in the morning?

My family eats three, one regular flavor, two maple and brown sugar.


Is that too much, because the box says to eat one, that just doesn't fill them up.How many packets of cream of wheat do you eat in the morning?
well, i can't ever eat more than 1/2 of one.


although, my boyfriend constantly tells me i dont eat enough.


so i guess 3 is okay.How many packets of cream of wheat do you eat in the morning?
I can't eat more than 2 at a time because I throw tons of flax and cashews and cherries and blueberries in it. Now thats a meal. Also, i like mixing flavors. Maple %26amp; brown sugar mixed with apple cinnamon and all that other stuff is freakin' awesome.
I use the box instead of the packets so I measure servings according to the number of people eating. Are you saying that each person gets a seperate packet? That aounds right to me. Isn't each packet one serving? Or are you saying that each person eats 3 packets?
i personally dont like cream of wheat. so im not really sure what is too much but if the serving is one and they eat 3 i think that is a little too much. no offense
ive never had it, but oatmeal, i eat 2 at a time. one is enough for like, a toddler, or someone who is on a very strict diet
0





but if I am eating oatmeal or something like that, I usually eat 2.
none but if i did it would prob be 2
1 if any
0
haha.


i eat 2.


:]





**its yummy!!**...
Zeeeerrrrooooo..i hate that stuff..looks like mush

No comments:

Post a Comment