Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best cream to get rid of stretch marks?

I went through a time when I was 13 where I went up to a [american women's] size 7 in pants. I don't know why it happened, but it did, and I have stretchmakrs on my thighs and sides as proof of that. I'm 17 and now back down to a [american women's] size 0. I hate the stretchmarks because I love to wear little hip hugging skirts that show off my thighs, etc... but the stretchmakrs always show, and its quite embarassing, really. Whats the best cream out there to get rid of the appearance of stretchmarks?What is the best cream to get rid of stretch marks?
Sorry, sweetheart, but i dont think there is ANY cream that can get rid of them once you've got them. Dont waste your money. Eventually they fade to silvery lines. They are not embarrassing - loads of girls AND guys have stretch marks. Make the most of yourself and try not to fuss about them. I've got stretch marks on my hips since i was a teen, and on my boobs since i had babies. Really, its not a big deal. Bio-Oil claims to work, but it doesnt.What is the best cream to get rid of stretch marks?
Try StriVectin-SD; it's an intensive concentrate for existing stretch marks (5% Striadril Complex) quite expensive but it works.
In England there is a product called Bio oil. Its good for reducing stretch marks and scars. Not sure if u can get it in the states but maybe u can order it from www.boots.com
bio-oil


miracle oil for scars, stretch marks...
google it
I agree with the Bio-oil suggestion. It doesn't always work - but it made a difference for me! Good luck.
try BIO OIL you can get it online
try bio oil www.bio-oil.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment