Thursday, December 31, 2009

How much time for cream cheese to become soft for cheesecake?

Man!!! I just was about to prepare a cheesecake when I realized I forgot to let the cream cheese sit out to soften. Any idea how long it will take for 3 pkgs cream cheese to get soft? Is there a way I can speed this up?How much time for cream cheese to become soft for cheesecake?
Toss the unwrapped cream cheese in the microwave oven. Heat on low setting (10 to 20%) until softened.How much time for cream cheese to become soft for cheesecake?
Well, I make alot of cheesecakes and this has happened to me too!


I've done it several ways. One way is put it in microwave for a minute. Or I've been in a hurry and just blended mine cold but beat it a little longer so cheese fluffs up.


It turned out just as good this way .Good luck!! Theres nothing like a great cheesecake.
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment