Thursday, December 31, 2009

What over the counter cream/face wash is good to remove spots?

I have very oily skin and I break out often.





I don't want something oily I want like a smooth lotion cream type thingy.





Could you also include the price and where I could get it?





I live in the UK.





Thanks x





PS. I'm 13 btw.What over the counter cream/face wash is good to remove spots?
I understand Im 12.


It's so annoying.


All the spots and oily area's just drive me crazy.


One thing that made me have them was wearing make-up. If you do try to cut down. It's normal at our age so in time it will go. But, to help tame it down eat lots of fruit, drink plenty of water, get some oily skin treatment ( anything will do, even the cheap range from tesco ) apply some oil free moisturiser %26amp; wash your face at least twice a day. And to get rid of spots and tame the oily skin as product wise, TCP ..


You can buy this from any supermarket or pharmacy.





It works miricles. (:What over the counter cream/face wash is good to remove spots?
simple range is great and it's reasonable - you can get it in any high street chemists
clean %26amp; clear daily scrub it works wonders you could probley get it in boots for about 拢3-4
yeah i had the same problem. at the end of the day, the only thing that works needs a prescription, but a course of tablets and creams from the doctor usually totally clears it up in a few weeks, and if you take them for a bit longer, htey won't come back, in most cases.vThe over the counter stuff tend to not really work anywhere near as well
Usually for me, when I buy over the counter stuff it works for like, a few days.





Your skin will get used to the cream after a while and it will become immune to it.





Sadly, I don't think that there is much over the counter stuff that works and believe me I've tried :(





http://topacnesolutions.com/index.php?gclid=CLmpmc7rw5ACFQxKQgodHCMQXA





Take a look at this website, it has the top 10 acne treatments (some of them are quite expensive but you'll pay less when your currency is 拢's.) Good luck I hope this helps!
Clearasil works well, I use it and I have acne.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment