Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is the best cream cheese for making cheesecake?

I want the cheesecake to be nice and soft and just perfect. What is the best cream cheese to make the best of the best of the best cheesecake?What is the best cream cheese for making cheesecake?
I personally do not like philidelphia cream cheese because it contains salt, I prefer unsalted one like ricotta and mascapone.





As for the quality, it depends on what brand you use and you may ask the sales in cheese corner of supermarketWhat is the best cream cheese for making cheesecake?
You are welcome! Using nsaltled (or low sodium) cream cheese is healthier because you can put lesser sugar in your cheese cake too Report Abuse

Philadelphia
Forgive my assumption but I am hoping that you are at least a little concerned about your guest's cardio-vascular systems. I'd like you be a kind host. Ricotta is OK but all real cream cheeses are really bad for you.





So?








Panir - never heard of it I guess?


(Well it's basically Indian but I mess around a bit.)


Get milk (reconstituted, UHT, skim, soy what the Hell!)


Boil it to just short of bubbles. Add lemon juice.


Save the curds and strain the whey away (through muslin but I can't avoid a pun). The whey is great to drink with citrus (if you avoid the spiders - duh!).


Wrap the curds in muslin with sugar syrup to flavour - (honey etc )


Now use your Library!


Put lots of books on the Panir. It's already ';Panir'; but the longer it's squashed the harder it gets.


Use as usual.


Well it worked for me and I used skim milk powder and artificial sweeteners.


Dead cheap!!
Hands down it,s philadelphia cream cheese
philly cream cheese: if you are health conscious, use the low fat version
Philadelphia cream cheese.
Philadelphia is what we use.
The one and only Phillidelphia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PHILADELPHIA
try philidelphia cream cheese, it always works out for me.





鈾el
Any cream cheese will do, taste the same to me.Its all from the same cow.

No comments:

Post a Comment