Saturday, December 26, 2009

What over the counter cream/face wash is good for getting rid of spots?

I have very oily skin and I break out often.





I don't want something oily I want like a smooth lotion cream type thingy.





Could you also include the price and where I could get it?





I live in the UK.





Thanks x





PS. I'm 13 btw.What over the counter cream/face wash is good for getting rid of spots?
Superdrugs own TeaTree range (FaceWash, wipes, nose strips, cleanser and scrub). 2 types TeaTree ad Peppermint.





It made a difference to me, didn't completely clear my skin but it is a improvement.





So you know what your looking for: http://www.superdrug.com/invt/81140What over the counter cream/face wash is good for getting rid of spots?
These are in the UK:





You could go to Superdrug they stock ';OXY'; it contains Benzoyl Peroxide which helps get rid of spots.





You could use Neutrogena face wash for acne which contains Sacylic acid, that helps to get rid of spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment