Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How many ice cream sandwiches do you have to eat before admitting to yourself you have a problem?

I've eaten 5 out of a box of six in less than 30 minutes.


I don't want to be a pig and eat the last one.














Hello, my name is Tim and I'm an ice cream sandwichoholic.How many ice cream sandwiches do you have to eat before admitting to yourself you have a problem?
I can quit anytime . %26gt; ice cream running down hand %26lt; Yes, I have control and I know my limit. %26gt; ice cream running down to elbow%26lt;


No one needs to tell me when I had too much, %26gt; wipes chocolate cookie sandwich crumbs from chin%26lt;


Yes, yes, I can! %26gt; burp%26lt;How many ice cream sandwiches do you have to eat before admitting to yourself you have a problem?
Are you kidding? That's nothing compared to me, I just ate 17 Popsicles from the Popsicle Brand tonight, and counting. You're pretty good to just eat 5/6 sandwiches. I would've ate them all. I'm not trying to be a pig, I'm just a bottomless pit. Trust me, I kid you not. I have a problem, as you can clearly see. It would take me atleast 36 ice creams to make me look crazy, but I would admit I've got a problem on the last ice cream.
Just answer a few questions


do you eat them whilst hiding in your couch fort so no one can see


do you lick the wrapper


have you ever forgotten anything whilst eating them, like your name


have you ever threatened bodily harm to anyone eating the last one


If you answered NO to any of these questions, then you are not an icecream sammichoholic.





*by the way, the meeting is changed to Friday from Wednesday cuz the sandwhiches are on sale 2 for 1*
oh man... i've bought a box of them and i opened it and ate one and it was soft so i ate another since it was soft too and woulda been bad by the time i got home. hey, i had another since i had so many anyway i'd have a bunch when i got home. and i'm kinda skinny anyway people tell me. but then i found another that seemed to be melty on one side so i ate it. but since there were six in the box the other two were exposed to warmer air than they needed so they were melting so i ate another as it was dripping. well, the last one was so soft that it woulda been liquid before i got home so i ate it too. and i was only a little of the way home and had eaten a box of ice cream sandwiches! well, i felt ashamed of myself for doing that. but i had bought another box of them except they were peanut butter flavor which i had never had before. well, i needed to find out if they were melting, right? so i opened that box and took one out, just to try one and see if it was melting. well, that box seemed to be pretty solid and they did taste different. so i had another one since it was only my second one ever of that flavor so i needed to experience more of it. it was pretty good actually. i kept reaching into the box to see if they were still solid or if they were melting. with eight ice cream sandwiches inside me i wasn't hungry any more but i was kinda thirsty. so by the time i got home i had another one. you know, just to relieve my thirst. and when i put the remaining three in the freezer they were kinda soft from thawing out so much. but i didn't have another one. because that woulda been too many... XP
About 7. I think. But calm down on the Ice cream sandwiches and eat a real one. It isn't easy but try. First step to quiting is DO NOT BUY ANY MOE ICE CREAM SANDWICHES! Once you pass that grab an Ice Cream sandwich. Eat one. Then leave the room. Do this everyday. Then step 3.Enjoy something else.





Trust me. It worked for me.





Hello. My Screen name is Sgrocs. And I am a chocaholic. LOL. But I seriuosley am though.
i ate a whole box of creamsicles in two days.


i don't know how many there were in there, i


just kept grabbing them and eating them.





Hello, my name is Lauren and I'm an orange


creamsicleoholic. haha.
The whole box. xD
*Hi Tim*


My name's Sexy, and 4 is my limit.





Eat it just to get that mostly empty box out of the way. Just tidying up really.
a big problem is when you eat them all. not to be mean but you became a pig when you ate more than half a box. they are good though but they are small.
Dude, it's ******' hot! I don't blame you one bit. Now if you were still pulling this same **** in December, then you'd have a problem.
lol, i can only eat one of those and i find them sickening.


but i'm not one for sweet treats.
ice cream sandwiches are delicious. i usually eat them all in two days then i wont get them until next month so i don't get fat haha
with today's five is like yesterday one...they make them dang small
JUST EAT IT DUDE! ARENT YOU LIKE 44 YEARS OLD IN TEXAS? MAYBE WE SHOULD HOOK UP?
Hey man... I can stop whenever I want.





I just CHOOSE not to stop now.
I DONT HAV A PROBLEM!!!
Just eat it.. And you will never have a problem because it is great...
just 4 boxes
i didn't have Ice Cream today because it was outdated, (8/10/07) We can trade. I think it's a fair deal.
just do it
id just puke it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment