Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What foot cream is good for really tough feet?

I have tried several OTC foot lotions/creams. I have gotten professional pedicures too. I have even used the ';ped egg'; and various foot files. My feet get very tender after using these files, but the rough skin is still there. What is an effective foot cream/product to soften my feet?What foot cream is good for really tough feet?
Zim's Crack Cream. Ridiculous name, fantastic product. My ex had extremely dry, cracked and tough skin on his feet and the tips of his fingers. When it became particularly bad (i.e. during the winter), he would slather a bit of this stuff on and wrap with a rubber glove (on the hand) or a sock (foot, obviously), and sleep overnight with it on. That is only necessary in extreme cases, because I have used it before on less severely tough skin of my own without having to cover it with anything and it worked great.What foot cream is good for really tough feet?
i have a ped egg to but i dont think its all that and a bag of chips but anyways try Gold bonds for dry cracked heals, it really made my feet so soft, they have different creams im sure there all good, i didnt have cracked heels i used it just because some parts of my foot was rough and it soften it
Go to footsmart.com They have a few diff kinds and some heel wraps to help with the rough heels too. Good luck and a local CVS should have some Sally Hansen stuff which is good also

No comments:

Post a Comment