Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a cream or wash that I can use to get rid of blackheads?

I have no pimples, but like across my face are like 20 blackheads spread out. How do I get rid of these?What is a cream or wash that I can use to get rid of blackheads?
Use creams containing AHA's (Alpha Hydroxyl Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.





Otherwise, you may make a lotion with equal parts of lime juice, almond oil and glycerin and apply on the face. It will not only cure blackheads but the discoloring spots on the face too.





Also, avoid washing the face with soaps more than twice a day. Instead wash your face often with plain water splashes.





Good luck!What is a cream or wash that I can use to get rid of blackheads?
well 20 you can remove if you're careful. wash your hands and your face before doing it.





Sadly there is no cream or wash that gets rid of those. Blackhead strips don't help either. Only manual removal will.
Viva, if you're serious,read this blog before taking any action


http://ihateblackheads.wordpress.com


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best teeth whitening method.


Hope this helps
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment