Friday, December 18, 2009

How much cream and sugar does Dunkin Donuts put in their coffee?

I just moved to Arkansas from Boston and am missing DD terribly. I always ordered a coffee with cream and sugar and I can never get the portions right at home. Oh and do they use milk as cream or do they use an actual creamer?





Thanks!How much cream and sugar does Dunkin Donuts put in their coffee?
At DD, you have to tell them how cream and sugar to put into the coffee; for example, 2 creams, 2 sugars = 2 teaspoons of cream and 2 teaspoons of sugar.





SACHow much cream and sugar does Dunkin Donuts put in their coffee?
I used to work at a HoneyDew Donuts and when someone asked for a regular, just cream and sugar, I think it was 2 tsp of sugar and 2 tsp of cream (a machine did it automatically for us). I think DD is the same...and for cream they use cream, not milk. Hope that helps :)
If you order a regular they use cream and 2 teaspoons of sugar
i dont know what the portions are but it is soooo good!!!
none. you put it in your self
  • microsoft project
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment