Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I am looking for a pineapple and cream cheese recipe. I think it used to be inside the Philadelphia Cream?

Cheese packages. They are dessert bars that have a bottom and top crust made of crossiants. My mom used to make these and they were so good. She no longer has the recipe and I've searched online numerous times.I am looking for a pineapple and cream cheese recipe. I think it used to be inside the Philadelphia Cream?
dont know but i know a recipe you might like similar to that





1pck cream cheese (softened)


1 can crushed cream cheese


1 package sugar cookie dough








on a cookie sheet or pizza pan spread cookie dough and bake according to package or until brown





Let cool





mix softened cream cheese with a can of crushed pinapple





Then spread onto cookie crust can either be eaten warm and its delish coldI am looking for a pineapple and cream cheese recipe. I think it used to be inside the Philadelphia Cream?
this one?





http://www.recipezaar.com/85228


(*-*)

No comments:

Post a Comment