Friday, December 18, 2009

What cream should I use for removing hair from my pubic area ?

Ok if cream is not good then tell me why it's not good .





If it's good what creams do you recommend like veet, nair etcWhat cream should I use for removing hair from my pubic area ?
No,,you get to shave or go have it done with a laser!What cream should I use for removing hair from my pubic area ?
Notta for such a sensitive area.Flirting with disaster!!!
I just use soap and it works fine! Just keep your area clean and exfoliate with a gentle scrub every time you shower to prevent ingrown hairs!
dont use a cream, something in it just isnt good and for most causes more bumps and bleeding. It does for me.


I just use the shower water run over it and shave then after apply baby oil or lotion on.
use olay regenerist every day after u shower and leave it on your public area 2 hours but make sure to keep nude and run around exactly 4 mph or it will not work

No comments:

Post a Comment