Friday, December 18, 2009

What cream/concealer is good to hide bags under your eyes?

I know the obvious way is to get more sleep, i have trouble sleeping due to Anxiety so i'm all over the place.


But is there any really good cream/concealer that can hide them?


I can't wear foundation, i'm allergic to it, i only wear blusher.


Cos i still look awful even with make up on! It's driving me mad.


Any suggestions?


Tell me what it's called and where to get it from.


I live in the U.K.


Xo.What cream/concealer is good to hide bags under your eyes?
Yes, there is my darling ;D


Go to the MAC counter in Macy's and ask for the MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer. Tell them to try it on you and see how you like it. I love this concealer! It covers your darkkk circles really easliy!


Good Luck! =)What cream/concealer is good to hide bags under your eyes?
Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat, it may be a little on the expensive side but god it works so good!


If not that then go for Benefit Ooh La Lift, it is a depuffer as well so get rids of the puffiness and whites out the bags!
Lancome EFFACERNES - Waterproof Protective Undereye Concealer





Both my mother and I use it, it stays on, easy to blend and covers really well without looking cakey
Use something with a yellow undertone instead of pink, and go for one shade lighter than your actual skin tone.
MAC has great concealers
olay
mac studio fix

No comments:

Post a Comment