Friday, December 18, 2009

What cream or lotion that will stop my hands from feeling really dry without that greasy feeling?

They feel so dry sometimes, it feels like my hands will crack.


Maybe something I can put on at night that will help heal them. What cream or lotion that will stop my hands from feeling really dry without that greasy feeling?
I have your same problem I use an Olay moisturizer actually. It's called Olay Complete Sensitive skin but you need to make sure it looks like this bottle (http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.com/image/A8912/89126/300_89126.jpg and http://images.buzzillions.com/images_products/02/60/olay_complete_all_day_moisture_lotion_reviews_124142_raw.jpg) because sometimes its confusing because Olay has all different types of everything and some of them have that oily feeling which i hate. im so glad i finally found the perfect lotion and moisturizer i hope it works for you too! =) What cream or lotion that will stop my hands from feeling really dry without that greasy feeling?
there's this one kind of lotion from Bath and Body Works that's especially meant for your hands. it's called, Hand Repair + Healing Hand Cream with Shea Butter. i have the smell sweet pea. i think they have other smells too. it may feel greasy for like a minute or two but it goes away fast! if you're a boy, you could always put it on 5 minutes before you leave for some place and let the smell leave your hands! I've let someone i know use it and well his hands were pretty dry and once he put it on, his hands were much better after 5 minutes. it always works for me at least! Bath and Body Works always works for me!





if you're interested, here's a HTML code to show you what it looks like!


http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/23/鈥?/a>
use Vaseline intensive rescue healing Hand Cream. I use this often because I work in a barber shop and my hands are constantly in water and covered with alcohol based after shave which dries them out to the point where they crack and bleed. This lotion does not burn or feel greasy but will heal dry skin in a snap!!!
If you have a Bath %26amp; Body Works nearby (or you can even shop online), they have a line in the store called True Blue Spa and in it they have an assortment of good lotion - Lay It On Thick is a body lotion that is thick and has Shea Butter in it. While my personal favorite for hands is called Look Ma, New Hands. It has paraffin in it which makes your hands smell like you just peeled an orange, it's great! Only thing is, is that when you first put it on your hands will feel greasy but once it soaks in they'll feel really soft. I'd recommend that or any other lotion in the True Blue spa collection. I worked at Bath %26amp; Body for awhile so I was able to try out a bunch of stuff :)





http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/鈥?/a>





Also kind of expensive, but if you go into the store you can find the smaller version - the one the fits in your purse for only $8 I believe. It lasts forever too, depending on how much you use it. Good luck!
I see someone else also answered this with the same product...





Hemp Hand Protector from the Body Shop. Awesome stuff! Not greasy or oily feeling at all.





I own a water garden store and my hands are trashed at the end of the day from planting plants and being in and out of the ponds. The Hemp Hand Protector *really* works well.





http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>





Try it!



um-mm actually try to get something that has a bunch of little balls like dirt [but don't use dirt] and rub it around and then wash it out in the sink. then they will be soooooooooo soft trust me! then put some lotion on
Vaseline does wonders on dry,cracked or chapped skin.I love it!








Please answer mine!http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>








Much love,


hope I helped,


Alyssa.
Use the hand lotion created by Vaseline, trust me, you'll be impressed the next morning!
I use Aloe Vera Gel during the day and Coco Butter at night.


I can't stand the greasy feeling either.



Victoria's Secret has no greasy residue, plus they all smell really good.
aveda hand relief.


its expensive! but its amazzzing.



I love The Body Shop Hemp hand cream, smells great, put it on at night and your hands will be a dream in the morning!
Kiss My Face body lotion. It makes your skin feel like velvet. I put it on my skin day and night. Good Luck!
Gold bond lotion. Love it.
cetaphil
oil- free clean and clear moistuiezer.


(however you spell it.)
dove is good

No comments:

Post a Comment