Friday, December 18, 2009

What hair cream would you recommend before iron straightening?

Hi, I found that when I use a spray before straightening it works but is quite stiff. Years ago I found a cream and can't remember what it was called. You put it in your towel dried hair, blow dried any moisture out and then straightened and it was brilliant. Can anyone recommend a cream? Or can I just use a hair serum?What hair cream would you recommend before iron straightening?
I use Friz-Ease thermal protection formula (orange package). This works great I have really curly hair and I put it on when my hair is damp, blow dry it and then flat iron it. It comes out smooth w/ no frizz and the serum helps protect against heat damage.What hair cream would you recommend before iron straightening?
Get S FACTOR heat protective spray.





It doesnt leave the hair stiff or whatever and is AMAZING!





Its by TIGI who also do CATWALK and BedHead.

No comments:

Post a Comment