Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How fattening is ice cream? What can I do to substitute my ice cream cravings?

I love eating vanilla ice cream. It is my favorite dessert and I find it hard not to have it at least three times a week. I've tired frozen yougurt but it doesn't have the same texture. Help! What can I substitute to satisfy my ice cream cravings!How fattening is ice cream? What can I do to substitute my ice cream cravings?
Breyers and Dreyer's both make fantastic reduced-fat ice creams that taste like the real thing. When I'm craving ice cream, I like to fill up a small mug with the reduced-fat ice cream so I feel like I'm eating a lot. Another thing that helps is to have a low-calorie drink, like hot coffee, with your ice cream. It makes you feel fuller and makes your dessert time last longer! You don't need to completely cut out your favorite dessert; just eat it in moderation and really savor it when you do.How fattening is ice cream? What can I do to substitute my ice cream cravings?
There are low fat ice creams, sorbet, italian ice, and Ben %26amp; Jerry's makes something called Fro-Yo, but you said you don't like frozen yogurt but I guess you can always try different brands as they all don't taste the same. I have a craving for ice cream too!
Just get some liposuction done if you end up getting fat
i no subs!





freeze grapes then eat them





stawbeerrys with low fat whip cream





smoothie





yogurt





i cant rely think anymore ahha.
Look for low fat ice creams.
can't say but ice cream is good.
buy double churned half fat ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment